September 1999 Activities and Events in Boone County
It's another exciting month in Boone County!
Send a message to BCCN to add your community event to the BCCN calendar!
S M Tu W Th F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
- American Legion, Nicely-Brindel Post 201, Advance - meets the first Monday of every month at 7:30 p.m. at Hill's Family Mart, 103 N Main Street in Advance. All legion members are welcome!
- Boone County Amateur Radio Club - meets the first Thursday of every month at the Lebanon Ponderosa on St. Rd. 32 & I-65. The meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. Our club net is on Thursday evenings at 7:00 p.m. on 147.105+ Mhz., the ARES net is at 9:00 p.m. on Mondays on 147.105+ Mhz., and the YL net is on Tuesdays at 8:00 p.m. also on the 147.105+ Mhz. repeater. Email: email@example.com
- Arc Rehabilitation Services Board of Directors - meet the third Wednesday of every month (with the exception of July and November) at 7:00 p.m. at 825 West Main Street, Lebanon.
- Boone County Community Network Board of Directors - meets every other month on the second Tuesday of the month at noon at the Lebanon Public Library. (Next meeting will be September 1999 and then November 1999)
- Boone County Senior Services Board of Directors - meet the 3rd Wednesday of each month at noon at Ulen Country Club.
- Children's Mental Health Advocacy Project (CMHAP) Parent's Support Group - A Parent's Support Group for at-risk children will meet the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at Centenary United Methodist Church in one of the classrooms. Educational materials provided and an atmosphere of confidential concern. We are dealing with children from age 3 up to 25. Please call or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information - Patty Gates (group facilitator - 765-482-0510).
- Habitat for Humanity of Boone County, Inc.
- Monthly Partner-Family Meeting - 7:00 pm on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at Frontier Co-op meeting room at 815 W. Pearl Street, Lebanon, IN 46052
- Monthly Board of Directors Meeting - 7:30 p.m. on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at Frontier Co-op meeting room at 815 W. Pearl Street, Lebanon, IN 46052
- Informational Meeting of the Habitat Family Selection Committee - Open to everyone interested in applying to become a Habitat Partner Family - 7:00 pm on the 4th Tuesday of each month at Boone County REMC meeting room at 1207 Indianapolis Avenue, Lebanon, IN 46052
- Jamestown Community Lions Club meets every second and fourth Thursday at 7:30 pm at the Jamestown Pizza King - Meeting Room
- Lebanon Board of Works - meets the second and fourth Mondays of the month at 7:00 p.m.
- Lebanon City Council - meets the second and fourth Mondays of the month at 7:30 p.m.
- Lebanon Community School Corporation Board - meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesday at the Lebanon High School at 7 p.m. - meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesday at the Lebanon High School at 7 p.m.
- Lebanon High School Music Boosters - meet on the first Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the LHS Band Room.
- Lebanon Golden K (Kiwanis) - meets every Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. at English Senior Apartments in Lebanon
- Lebanon Kiwanis - meet every Thursday at noon at the Lebanon Holiday Inn.
- Lebanon Lions Club meets every second and fourth Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at the Lebanon Elks Club.
- Scribbler's Guild - Lebanon Chapter meets the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6:45 p.m. at the Lebanon Public Library. Thorntown Chapter meets the first Wednesday of each month at the Thorntown Public Library from 7-9 p.m. Newcomers welcome!
- Support group for the parents and loved ones of suicide victims. The group facilitator will be Sondra Turner who is a social worker and she will be assisted by Millie Barry, R.N. Both are parents who have lost sons to suicide. The group will meet the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in a Sunday School room at Centenary United Methodist Church - 910 Fordice Road in Lebanon. For more information, call 482-0277 or 482-5606.
- Western Boone County Community School Corporation Board of Trustees - meet on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at 7 p.m.
Events by Date
- Lions Club Fall Festival in Zionsville at Lions Park. There will be arts and crafts, antique dealers, and rides. Fri. 7-11 pm. No admission charge.
- 1999 Kiwanis Fall Festival Parade in Zionsville.
- Lions Club Fall Festival in Zionsville at Lions Park. There will be arts and crafts, antique dealers, and rides. Sat. 10 am-11 pm. No admission charge.
- 6th Tri-Area Library Home and Garden Tour -1 to 6 p.m. featuring homes in Boone and Hendricks Counties.
- Lions Club Fall Festival in Zionsville at Lions Park. There will be arts and crafts, antique dealers, and rides. Sun. 11:30 am -5 pm. No admission charge.
- Back to the Fifties Street Dance on the Courthouse Square in Lebanon - starts at 6 pm.
- Pioneer Days in Whitestown.
- 27th Annual Festival of the Turning Leaves Parade - 1 pm in Thorntown. Parade starts at Thorntown Elementary School on Mill Street. (Entries for Parade will be accepted until September 20th--Call Angela Moody 765-436-7687 for details.)
- Festival of the Turning Leaves in Thorntown
[Back to Top of Calendar | Back to Calendar Index]
[BCCN | About BCCN | By-Laws | Membership & Fees | Acceptable Use Policy | Minutes | Board of Directors]
Last updated: 26 September 1999/tlm.
This page maintained by Terry McCain, BCCN.