The 55th Annual Zionsville Lions Club Fall Festival "It’s Magic"
September 5,6, & 7, 2008
Sponsored by the Zionsville Lions Club
In Lions Park in Zionsville
Friday, September 5, 2008
- 6-11pm Carnival Rides and Local Artist Fall Festival Paint Out
Saturday, September 6, 2008
- 10:45am - Parade down Main Street
- 10am-6pm - A juried arts & crafts show, children's health and safety fair by Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at St. Vincent, delicious food served by local area restaurants, service vendor tent, pet pavilion, entertainment and more.
- 12pm-11pm - Carnival Rides
- 7pm - Lion Palooza with a ComedySportz show followed by music with Michael Krejci and band and Pitching Hits DJ.
- 10pm - First ever Fall Festival fireworks show
Sunday, September 7, 2008
- 10am - Community Church Service
- 11am-5pm - A juried arts & crafts show, delicious food served by local area restaurants, service vendor tent, pet pavilion, entertainment and more.
- 11am-3pm - American Dream Car Show
- 12-5pm - Paint Out exhibit on display
- 12pm-5pm - Carnival Wrist band day.
WIBC live broadcast Saturday morning
ComedySportz show at 7pm Saturday followed by Lion Palooza and fireworks
Michael Krejci and band at 7pm Saturday night
The Wright Brother's Band at 1pm Sunday
For more information visit us at www.zionsvillelions.com. Or call 317-873-5540.
[September Community Calendar | BCCN home page]