Crown Of Thorns Christian Camp
1. Shoes must be worn at all times outside of cabins
2. All activities conducted beyond the board fence/creek boundary must be closely supervised by an adult
3. Absolutely no smoking, no alcoholic beverages or other drugs (unless prescribed by a physician), will be allowed
4. Limit of one person at a time on footbridge
5. Camp groups and buildings must be left in same condition as, or better than, when you came. Please be sure rest rooms are cleaned and swept
6. In consideration for our neighbors, quiet time is from 11:00 p.m. until 7:30 a.m.
7. In an effort to maintain a quiet place, away from the world, where God can speak to his children, we ask that radios, and tape players be used ONLY by directors, and then only when needed as part of their instructional program
8. Trash produced by your group must be removed from the camp property when you leave
These rules are created for the health, safety and spiritual growth of all campers as well as to decrease the possible liability for the camp facility. Their enforcement is the responsibility of all who use the camp. Failure to comply may result in a request for your group to immediately leave the premises. Your help is greatly appreciated.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND COOPERATION
Home | Information | Application Sheet | Directions | Map of Frisbee Golf Course | Rules of Camp | BCCN