|Present: Judith Essex, Trustee; Board members Linda Kenny, Ralph Stacy and Tom Yeo; Todd Harper with the Times Sentinel
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: The Brick Street Inn, 175 South Main Street, Zionsville, Indiana
The January 20, 2003 minutes were approved with several clarifications.
- Cemetery Report. The state historical society has selected a cemetery down in Camby, Indiana, for the restoration project.
- Park Board Report. Tom Koppelman is ready to go whenever the Board is ready to meet.
- Ladder Truck Update. Judith reported that the truck is still scheduled for delivery on March 19th. The final bill for the truck has yet to be determined. Eagles share will be around $200,000, which will be paid in cash by Eagle.
- Poor Relief Guidelines. Ralph noted that the monetary guideline amounts should probably be increased. Eagle is at 80% of federal income guidelines, while Hamilton County is at 100%. Judith is working on five applications, and has paid out $798.
- Baseline Agreement. Rob Lukemeyer has now responded to our changes. The agreement has not yet been signed. Ideally, it would be best to get about 10 acres, with 2-3 acres being used for a fire station and the remaining acres set aside for a surrounding park.
- Miscellaneous. Judith reported that she went to trustee training on February 8th. The training emphasized that the trustee is there to help people in need. Judith also reported that Don Spees will act as alternate trustee.
The next meeting will be on March 10th at the Brick Street Inn. The meeting adjourned at approximately 8 p.m.