|Present: Judith Essex, Trustee; Board members Linda Kenny, Ralph Stacy and Tom Yeo; Todd Harper with the Times Sentinel
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: The Brick Street Inn, 175 South Main Street, Zionsville, Indiana
The March 10, 2003 minutes were approved with one change.
- TIF District. Linda reviewed with the group a proposed letter to Toby McClamroch. Substantial revisions were proposed. Linda will e-mail the final document to Judith, and she will mail to the Boone County Commissioners.
- Cemeteries. Ralph noted that $600 was spent on trimming red cedar trees at Eagle Village. Ralph is also trying to get a quote on repairing gravestones at Eagle Village and Pitzer Cemeteries.
- Poor Relief. Judith went to a meeting on the guidelines. She has the guidelines on word now and will get started on the changes. Judith suggested that the threshold be increased to 100% of federal poverty guidelines (previously at 80%).
- Fire Districts. Jamie is in the process of finishing up some planning on this and wanted Judith to wait 30 days on this before going forward. Judith will try to arrange for Jamie to come in and talk about fire districts.
- Park Board. Judith reported that she is making telephone calls. She needs three members, and Ralph and Tom Koppelman have already committed to be on the Board. Ralph reported that the town is looking at park impact fees.
- Resignation. Linda reported that she is resigning June 1, 2003 to move to Petoskey, Michigan. Bob Nelson indicated that there will need to be a meeting of the precinct committeemen. If anyone has a suggestion of a new Board member, please let Judith know. Ralph suggested contacting Jim Haines.
- Ladder Truck. Judith reported that the truck should be delivered on Thursday, April 17th. Eagle Township owes $215,250.
- Baseline Agreement. Judith reported that Jamie has recommended that we sign the agreement .
The next meeting will be on Monday, May 12th, at 7 p.m. at the Brick Street Inn. The meeting adjourned at approximately 8:05 p.m.