Welcome to the Lebanon Area Boys & Girls Club
original Lebanon Boys Club was organized in 1953 and operated in the old
Central School, site of the present day City Municipal Building. In
1961, the club moved to a building at 403 W. Main St., with gym being
added a year later.
the club started accepting girls as members and also, at this time, the
Zionsville community started a club and thus it became a unit of the
organization, adopting the name Boone County Boys & Girls Club.
the Lebanon club was in need of a new building and the organization at
this time purchased the house next door. The new club was built on the
former site as well as where the house had been sitting, with the new
club opening its doors in the summer of 1989.
the Lebanon and Zionsville clubs separated into two organizations. This
agency's name became the Lebanon Area Boys & Girls Club, reflecting
service to youth throughout the area.