Thorntown Public Library
Mon & Fri 9am-6pm
Tues.,-- Thurs 9am-8pm
124 N. Market St.,
Thorntown, IN 46071
Phone: 765-436-7348 Fax 765-436-7011
Rules for using Meeting Rooms at Thorntown Public Library
- Key may be checked out on your library card from the adult circulation desk on upper level (the key will unlock two doors on south side of library next to alley). Key must be returned the next business day and may be placed in an envelope and returned via the book drop on the north side of the building (Bow Street).
- There is no charge for the room as long as we do not have to hire someone to clean up after your meeting. If we have to clean up, the charge will be $25.00.
- Please: Put trash in receptacles/bags provided, wipe off tables (if used), and sweep floors (if food or craft supplies used during meeting). If you used kitchen/lounge, wipe off counter, appliances, etc. Place trash bags in dumpster, close dumpster lid and gates (dumpster is located on south side of east parking lot).
- You do not need to fold up/put away tables.
- Alcoholic beverages and firearms are prohibited.
Click here to reserve rooms; library staff will contact you to confirm room reservation.
updated September 16, 2014