February 1999 Community Calendar - Boone County, Indiana
Look what's happening in Boone County!
Send a message to BCCN to add your community event to the BCCN calendar!
S M Tu W Th F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
- American Legion, Nicely-Brindel Post 201, Advance - meets the first Monday of every month at 7:30 p.m. at Hill's Family Mart, 103 N Main Street in Advance. All legion members are welcome!
- Boone County Amateur Radio Club - meets the first Thursday of every month at the Lebanon Ponderosa on St. Rd. 32 & I-65. The meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. Our club net is on Thursday evenings at 7:00 p.m. on 147.105+ Mhz., the ARES net is at 9:00 p.m. on Mondays on 147.105+ Mhz., and the YL net is on Tuesdays at 8:00 p.m. also on the 147.105+ Mhz. repeater. Email: email@example.com
- Boone County Arc Board of Directors - meet the third Wednesday of every month (with the exception of July and November) at 7:00 p.m. at 825 West Main Street, Lebanon.
- Boone County Community Network Board of Directors - meets every other month on the second Tuesday of the month at noon at the Lebanon Public Library. (New date and time!) (Next meeting will be in March 1999)
- Boone County Senior Services Board of Directors - meet the 3rd Wednesday of each month at noon at Ulen Country Club.
- Children's Mental Health Advocacy Project (CMHAP) Parent's Support Group - A Parent's Support Group for children with special needs will meet the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at Centenary United Methodist Church in one of the classrooms. Educational materials provided and an atmosphere of confidential concern. We are dealing with children from age 3 up to 25. Please call or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information - Patty Gates (group facilitator - 765-482-0510).
- Lebanon Board of Works - meets the second and fourth Mondays of the month at 7:00 p.m.
- Lebanon City Council - meets the second and fourth Mondays of the month at 7:30 p.m.
- Lebanon Community School Corporation Board - meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesday at the Lebanon High School at 7 p.m.
- Lebanon High School Music Boosters - meet on the first Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the LHS Band Room.
- Lebanon Golden K (Kiwanis) - meets every Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. at English Senior Apartments in Lebanon
- Lebanon Kiwanis - meet every Thursday at noon at the Lebanon Holiday Inn.
- Lebanon Lions Club meets every second and fourth Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at the Lebanon Elks Club.
- Scribbler's Guild - Lebanon Chapter meets the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6:45 p.m. at the Lebanon Public Library. Thorntown Chapter meets the first Wednesday of each month at the Thorntown Public Library from 7-9 p.m. Newcomers welcome!
- Western Boone County Community School Corporation Board of Trustees - meet on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at 7 p.m.
Events by Date
[Back to Top of Calendar | Back to Calendar Index]
- Cardiology Care for You and Your Family - presented by Dr. Khatib, Witham Cardiologist. Third Floor, Witham Memorial Hospital Cardiopulmonary Department at 7 pm. Call 765-482-8693 for reservations.
- Legislative Breakfast from 7:30 a.m. 9:30 a.m. - Meet the members of the Boone County Delegation to the Indiana General Assembly. The meeting will be held at the Comfort Inn located at the intersection of Interstate 65 and State Road 32. Complimentary coffee and donuts will be served. Co-sponsored by the Boone County Chamber of Commerce and the Boone County Farm Bureau.
- Adult and Infant CPR Class - Cardiopulmonary Department at Witham Memorial Hospital, third floor from 8 a.m. - noon. Open to the public. Fee $15.00 per person, $25.00 per couple. Receive certification. Call the Witham Hospital Education office at 765-482-8660 to make your reservations.
- Free CPR and First Aid Class for Licensed Day Care Providers - from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the American Red Cross office located at 327 N. Lebanon St., Suite 103. To take advantage of this state grant the child care workers must be licensed under the following: Child Care Center licensed under 1C 12-17.2-4; 470 IAC 3-4.1 I/or 4.2, Child Care Ministry registered under 1C 12-17.2-6-1; 470 IAC 3-4.5, Child Care Home licensed under 1C 12-17.2-5; 470 IAC 3-1.1, Group Home licensed under 1C 12-17.4-5; 470 IAC 3-1.1, Child Care Institution licensed under 12-17.4-3; 470 IAC 3-11, 12 &/or 13. Provisional licenses are acceptable as long as they have not expired and have the correct numbers on them. For additonal information or to register, please call the American Red Cross office at 765 482-3100.
[Community Calendar | BCCN | About BCCN | By-Laws | Membership & Fees | Acceptable Use Policy | Minutes | Board of Directors]
Last updated: 15 February 1999/tlm.
This page maintained by Terry McCain, BCCN.