Join Us on Facebook
Log on to Facebook and search for "YETI Kids"
- Saturday, March 5, 2011 - YETI's Eighth Annual Silent Auction and Dinner from 6-9:30 pm at the FFA Headquarters (6060 FFA Drive, Indianapolis, IN—Trader's Point at West 86th and 465, near the theater.) $40/person; one free child with each paid adult. RSVP by paying the appropriate amount via the YETI donation link below, or by sending a check to YETI, 6651 S 650 E, Zionsville, IN 46077. Please include names of attendees in RSVP. Please refer any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, January 14, 2011 - YETI Winetasting from 6 - 9 pm at 407 Fulton Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202. $25 per person. Pay for tickets through the YETI online donation page at PayPal or RSVP via email to email@example.com
- Friday, October 29, 2010 - Fifth Annual YETI Halloween Event at the Ugly Monkey in downtown Indy starting at 8 pm. Tickets are $10. YETI Halloween Bash Flyer (PDF 308K). Contact
for tickets or sponsorship information.
- Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 7th Annual YETI Annual Golf Outing from 9 am - 4 pm at Brookshire Golf Course in Carmel. The event will include a 4-person scramble, lunch, and awards reception following play. Register now and remember to invite your friends to play. Individual tickets $100, Hole Sponsor $150, Silver sponsor $500 (hole sponsorship, 4 players), Gold Sponsor $1,000 (hole sponsorship, 8 players, additional recogintion at event). YETI Golf flyer (PDF 556K).
- Saturday, February 27, 2010 -YETI's Seventh Annual Silent Auction and Dinner from 6-10 pm at the National FFA Headquarters on the northwest side of Indianapolis on February 27, 2010. The silent auction begins at 6 pm, and dinner with presentations begins at 8 pm. Enjoy live music during the silent auction and the first part of dinner. Auction items always include handicrafts from around the world, especially items from Nepal, and items from local artists and businesses. Tickets are $40/person. Children are welcome and eat for free for each ticket purchased for an adult. Seating is limited and prepayment is requested. Tickets may be purchased and donations are accepted via paypal through YETI's donation page. We expect that at least half of the ticket price will be tax deductible. Tickets may also be purchased by check or cash, with payment made out to YETI, and sent to YETI, 6651 S. 650 E., Zionsville, IN 46077.
- Thursday, February 11, 2010 - YETI Benefit Comedy Show at Crackers.
- Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - Chuck E. Cheese Fundraising Event at the Castleton Chuck E. Cheese location between 3-9 pm benefited YETI. Any purchases made at the cash register that mentioned YETI (food, merchandise and tokens) had 15% of their purchases donated to YETI.
- Friday, October 30, 2009 - YETI Halloween Costume Ball from 8 pm to 2 am at DC's Pub in Zionsville, IN. (www.dcspub.com)
- Friday, September 11, 2009 - YETI Golf Outing - additional information
- 7 March 2009 - YETI's Sixth Annual Dinner and Silent Auction
Annual Dinner Sponsors:
- Gold Sponsors
Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bronze Sponsors
- Table Sponsors
Senator David Long
Frost Brown Todd & Tom Wheeler
- 1 November 2008 - YETI Third Annual Halloween Party
- 20 September 2008 - YETI Annual Golf Outing at Brookshire Golf Course, Carmel, Indiana. More details and registration information here...
- Saturday, March 1, 2008 - YETI's Fifth Annual Dinner and Silent Auction
- Novelty Notes YETI 10/10 Benefit - You can help kids even more and do some early Christmas/Holiday shopping. For the next ten days, you can shop online at www.noveltynotes.net and by entering the special code YETI10 you will receive 10% off your purchase and an additional 10% will be donated to YETI. Visit www.noveltynotes.net for personalized items such as holiday cards, kids/baby gifts, personalized stationery, custom notepads and memo sets, return address labels, personalized gifts and more. Save 10% on unique personalized holiday cards and gifts while supporting needy children in Indiana and Nepal! Hurry - offer begins October 26, 2007 and expires November 5, 2007.
- Friday, October 26, 2007 - YETI Halloween Costume Ball at Radio Radio. Doors open at 7 pm - $10. (YETI Halloween Flyer - PDF 2.5 MB)
- Saturday, October 13, 2007 - Bands benefitting YETI (part of Broad Ripple Fall Music Festival), at Birdy's Bar and Grill (2131 E. 71st Street) from 8:15 pm until ??. A portion of the door proceeds will benefit the YETI organization. (Bands Benefitting YETI flyer - PDF 552 K)
- Saturday, September 22, 2007- YETI Golf Outing at 11 am (register at 10:30 am) at Brookshire Golf Course, Carmel, IN. $80 per player. Players must register by Aug. 31, 2007. Award for 1st Place Team, Closest-to-the-Pin Contest, Mulligan Tickets, Longest Drive Contest. Refreshments Provided. Golf Outing Registration Form (PDF 164K).
- Friday, June 1, 2007 - YETI Winetasting Event - Meet Bharat Devkota! More information...
- Friday, June 1, 2007 - YETI/Nepal Day at Irvington Community Charter School
- Saturday, March 3, 2007 - YETI Annual Dinner and Silent Auction
- Wednesday, December 6, 2006 - Dining to Donate at Applebee's - eat at or order curbside pickup from the Zionsville Applebee's (10325 North Michigan Road) any time on December 6, bring the attached flyer (PDF 260K) and YETI will receive 15% of your purchase as a donation to help fund its orphanage and underprivileged kids in Indiana!
- Thursday, October 26, 2006 - YETI Halloween Extravaganza featuring On The Brink at Radio Radio in fabulous and historic Fountain Square in Indianapolis. Don your favorite costume and rock out with On The Brink and Greg Ziesmer, Gina Schultz and Mark Gibson. Radio Radio is located at 1119 E. Prospect Street, Indianapolis, IN 46203, Tel: +317.955.0995 (must be 21 to enter). It is just a few doors down from the Fountain Square Theater. Check out the Radio Radio website at www.futureshock.net.
- Saturday, September 16, 2006 - 3rd Annual YETI Golf Outing (PDF 40K). Play Brookshire Golf Course in Carmel on a Saturday morning to support our mission. $80/person. Contact
for information or to RSVP.
- Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - Wine Tasting with YETI Orphanage Director Dipak Adhikari
- Saturday, March 4, 2006 - Third Annual YETI Benefit Dinner and Auction.
- Friday, November 11, 2005 - 2nd Annual YETI Trivia Trek in Valparaiso (PDF 252K).
- Saturday, October 15, 2005 - the Second Annual YETI Annual Golf Scramble at Eagle Creek Golf Course (8802 West 56th Street, Indianapolis). Proceeds benefitted the Youth Enhancement and Training Initiative (YETI) organization.
- The July 16, 2005 - Irvington (Indianapolis) Ghost Tour at Irving Theater, 10 S. Johnson, Indianapolis. For more information on the Ghost Tour, see the Historic Irvington website.
- Friday, July 29, 2005 - Theater performance in Goshen, Indiana: 1/3 of profits from the performance of Much Ado About Nothing on will be donated to YETI. The theatre company organizing the show is Rhino Theatre. The performance will be held at New World Arts in Goshen, Indiana. More information about the show can be found by visiting http://newworldplayers.org/
- Saturday, July 9, 2005 - YETI Benefit Garage Sale from 8 am-2 pm at 10512 Oak Ridge Drive, Zionsville in Oak Ridge subdivision, Indiana.
- Saturday, March 12, 2005 - Annual Benefit Dinner
- Friday, December 3, 2004 - Trivia Contest in Valparaiso, IN (PDF 464K)
- November 17, 2004 - Salsa for A Cause! YETI Benefit Dance Party (PDF 156K) at the Red Room in Indianapolis. Event Coordinator - Rupa Chatterji. Special thanks to DJ Taz, Into Salsa, and the Red Room!
- October 16, 2004 - YETI Benefit Garage Sale - at 6651 S. 650 E., in Zionsville
- Saturday, July 24, 2004 - First Annual Himalayan Golf Scramble at Eagle Creek Golf Course (PDF 164K)
- Friday, July 9, 2004 - YETI Benefit Music Show: Radio/Radio presents Ann McWilliams and Greg Ziesemer with special guests Jessi Curtis and Stasia Demos (PDF 48K)